DELIVERY AND RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Wifi Smart Home Ltd, Stonebridge, Trader Bank, Sibsey, PE22 0UH - Email: email@example.com- Phone: 01205 580 121 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, except the costs of delivery. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly
agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Warranty Exemptions & Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage.
Attempt to fit a product where it states a qualified or competent electrician should used.
3. All returns must first be authorized by WiFi Smart Home support team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in "How to request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, WiFi Smart Home reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization of return or exchange, sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again WiFi Smart Home reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, WiFi Smart Home will offer an alternative solution.
The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for our 7-day guarantee.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties, or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases, we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. WiFi Smart Home will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories, and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair, and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit an email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code.
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.